One Punch man - rough sketch edition One Punch man - rough sketch edition

U could've been an animator for One Punch Man, really! Holy shit, this is great for just a sketch version. This was pleasing to watch, but it's SO SHORT!!! I get it though, just a rough version. Good luck, mate!

Tiedown responds:

Thanks! would have been fun to work on that show :)

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

Wow, best plot twist ever.
Smooth animation, too. I don't know what you mean by "shitty," but this animation is just as good quality as some stuff on actual fucking TV. I just wish it was longer...:(
One of the best animations I've seen in a while.

Mosquitoes! Mosquitoes!

I really dig this movie; it was pretty funny, you had a simple, but comical idea, (perfect for this kind of genre) and the animation was nice. I just feel like you had so much room to make it even better. I like the idea you had here! It's really simple, enjoyable and easy to watch, but I suggest adding more next time you make a movie like this. You could add some other elements (dialogue, perhaps?) Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about this movie, and I'm not saying it needs to be longer. In fact, I think you have a shit ton of potential. Check out Beavis and Butthead, for some reason, this movie reminded me of Beavis and Butthead (IDK why, probably because of that flies episode). Good luck on your next project. :)