One Punch man - rough sketch edition One Punch man - rough sketch edition

U could've been an animator for One Punch Man, really! Holy shit, this is great for just a sketch version. This was pleasing to watch, but it's SO SHORT!!! I get it though, just a rough version. Good luck, mate!

Tiedown responds:

Thanks! would have been fun to work on that show :)

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

Wow, best plot twist ever.
Smooth animation, too. I don't know what you mean by "shitty," but this animation is just as good quality as some stuff on actual fucking TV. I just wish it was longer...:(
One of the best animations I've seen in a while.

Mosquitoes! Mosquitoes!

I really dig this movie; it was pretty funny, you had a simple, but comical idea, (perfect for this kind of genre) and the animation was nice. I just feel like you had so much room to make it even better. I like the idea you had here! It's really simple, enjoyable and easy to watch, but I suggest adding more next time you make a movie like this. You could add some other elements (dialogue, perhaps?) Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about this movie, and I'm not saying it needs to be longer. In fact, I think you have a shit ton of potential. Check out Beavis and Butthead, for some reason, this movie reminded me of Beavis and Butthead (IDK why, probably because of that flies episode). Good luck on your next project. :)

This Is Madness This Is Madness

Fucking awful game, on that one boss fight where the guy is on a jetpack shooting you with a laser gun, I ran out of ammo. So I only had a combat axe and a knife. And I didn't have anything to defend myself, so all I could do was rely on luck while jumping around like a lunatic, hoping that he doesn't get a lucky hit in. And it wouldn't drop me any ammo, so I couldn't defend myself. And I died. The physics suck, there is no friction, so it's hard to jump on platforms. Enemies each take between 6 to 15 shots to kill, so in gunfights, you have to keep jumping every-so-often just to avoid taking damage. Think assault rifles do any better than pistols? No, they are exactly like the pistol, except they have a quicker fire rate. Pitiful. I know it's a game, and I know it's not supposed to be "realistic," but that's pretty fucking shitty, lol. And I know this is not the updated version of the game, but I just had to review this. The music is repetitive and quite annoying. I know it can be turned off, but it is still annoying. I don't mean to be a dick, but for real, man. This game is garbage. LOL

Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

Okay, first off the graphics on your games have always been unique and cool as SHIT to look at. But the main problem I don't like is that he recovers slow after attacking, which makes you vulnerable when they start piling up on you. And his attack combos are too slow, which leaves too much space in between each attack for enemies to break your combo. You can't run the other direction directly after attacking because, like I said, his recovery is super slow. I like the blocking/dodging button though, and how when you sit still and press the block button, he will use his sword to block. But if you press block + a directional button, he dodges instead. I thought this was really smooth. Anyway, just something I thought I would share. Pretty decent game.

Hinata Hyuga fanart Hinata Hyuga fanart

This is really great! Not much to say here, since there's hardly anything I dislike.
The only thing I don't care for as much is the right hand; the thumb could look a little better I feel like.... Eh, forget it, I think I'm being a little picky. lol

WhiteLilyQueen responds:

Thank you.Well,drawing hands and fingers and my worst nightmare:)

cool fuck cool fuck

Awesome

"Bang." "Bang."

Haha, my favorite anime character. I was so satisfied to see some brand new CB fanart. 10/10. Perfect.

Chris-Vassilico responds:

Thank you! It's such an amazing show and Spike is such an interesting character! My favourite anime by far! :)